The Importance of Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Since Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed, the issue of employees’ rights continues to be controversial. Employers involved in interstate commerce are prohibited from discriminating against applicants.
8 Tips To Help Reduce Your Risk Of A Data Breach
Read more and follow these helpful tips to keep your data safe.
Start with the basics
- Lock and secure sensitive information stored in paper files and on removable storage devices
- Restrict access to data
- Properly dispose of sensitive data when no longer needed or required
- Record and regularly review data practices
Strengthen your technology practices
- Password protect systems
- Encrypt data
- Ensure that remote access to your network is secure
- Keep software and operating systems current